Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Painting myself Patriotic

Well if you have read my last blog than you know we have 72 piles of ashes to feed. (Smile) The good news is the insurance check is already here and we are about to scatter the ashes and re-stack the remaining hay. The Silver lining is that not one other bale combusted which means we did not loose anymore hay. The picture is from last week as I plowed. 
We were working at getting wheat in the field which means that I spent my time in the other tractor preparing the soil. Saturday it rained and we had one field planted. My hubby was happy.

 Sunday we worked cows. We gave them a shot to prevent disease, like the flu shot. They also got new earrings or numbered tags that tell us which cow is which. 80 black cows are hard to tell apart especially in the dark.
I have stole a little time away to paint this week. I am working on a patriotic painting that I took at 4th of July parade. It just said what I needed right now. The people will pull together and get something accomplished.

May God bless you in all your celebrations and trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment