Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Fever


What a week, with Christmas getting coming up it seems like the world whirls a little faster. On of the small local towns had its christmas parade this week and our little girl loved the candy and hated the noisy sirens.

On the farm, calves have been dropping by the full moon we had another healthy bull that makes eight in one pasture. They are so fun to watch; full of life and spunk.

Well as for painting I did not get into the studio like I hoped. I am out of Aqua fix, which for me just won't do. So I did turn my attention to painting some glass Christmas ornaments. This one I will put on ebay. If it has an interest I will add one next week. Well so much to do and so little time to do it.

THe John Deere bulb is on EBAY. It starts at $.10 Click on John Deere Christmas Ornament to get to the site.


God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment