Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas in the Air

I am excited to say that I am like a kid with a count down. Enjoying Christmas food and family is a joy this year. Even seeing the lights makes me feel ten again. This is another Christmas ornament that I made and is on eBay.

Sunday we had to go and check on the cows because a new calf was coming and we feared that its mom was having trouble. But before we got there it was born. This is the one born a few days ago and she does not want to slow down for her picture taken. The new calf's mom was on high alert so we left them to themselves.
As we finished up feeding the sky turned a beautiful colors. Funny that when a cold front comes in is the best time for sunsets. During the night we got traces of snow and we were thankful for any type of rain.
Well I slipped into the studio for a few hours this last week and started a new image. Guess I am hung on the summer harvest. This I have add my aquafix and will let it set up before I get to adding color.

Well God Bless and have a Blessed Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment