Monday, July 7, 2014

My Artwork in Different Uses

I love to paint with watercolors. The paints are transparent and show off more little highlights better than anything else I have ever painted with. So from the paintings I enjoy making them into different items for you to wear, coasters magnets and prints. Here is some of what I do.
Here are my coasters drying. They are 4 inch tile with a cork back. Then have a protective coat on them and will not fade or peel off. 

 My glass magnets are very durable. I have a daughter and if a artwork can be broken by her I look for other options. These have been dropped and stay in great shape.
On  of my favorites is the necklaces. They are 1 inch around on a 16 inch chain. I love the way the colors glow under the glass.


The way I create all my items is a great photograph. Then I Photoshop it to make it into the size I need. When that is done I print them at a local print shop on matte paper. (Gloss does not work.) From there I cut them down and Modge Podge them 3 times on both sides. From there each project is different. I would be glad to tell you all about it. What project would you like to know about?

No comments:

Post a Comment