Thursday, January 24, 2013

Having Barrels of Fun

This week has been busy. I have decided that when I found my water to paint with frozen solid than I would move my painting into my house. The nice thing is that I can slip in a few minutes of painting when no one needs me. The other cool part is that my girl that usually paints in studio with me paints in the house with me. Remember we work in watercolors; I would not venture other type of paint with a toddler in the house.

We were painting and she told me that what she painted was trees and grass. she even tried to put a cow in it. To me it looked like scribbles but it caught me by surprise she had a vision for her art. I thought at that time she just was making pretty colors. Shows what I know about a toddler's mind. That painting went to out Uncle in the hospital.

While she painted on my right knee, I finished this painting for my next on to sale on eBay. It starts at a penny so it is a steal to take home.

 

Click here and go try your luck to win it.

No comments:

Post a Comment