Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Scratching that Itch

I do not know about you but Christmas is over and it is time to get back to the day job. I am glad to say that I am back painting and loving it. The weather has been cool but my heater keeps me and the dogs warm enough to paint. Sometimes when you just have to work even if it is not perfect but hay it makes me feel better to put paint to a canvas. One that I finished before Christmas I am putting up for auction on eBay. IT is the cow and calf picture above. It is a steal with the auction starting at a penny.
 Click here to go to eBay

Now, the artwork I am painting on right now is of warmer times. It is a Gleaner emptying into a truck. I have some of my underpainting layed out. The colors look bright but will dull when the shadows and grays are layed in.
It is blurry do not adjust your screen but it shows that I worked a little more into the Gleaner and the truck and layed a basic color down for the background and sky.

Well gotta go God Bless

Remember check out my ebay sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment