Friday, June 21, 2013

Gardening and Painting

The garden is looking great. It is growing like crazy and squash and zucchini are coming off daily. 


If my daughter will leave the tomatoes alone we may have some to harvest in a week. She just gets so excited with finding them she forgets they have to turn red to pick. Learning is part of the joy. 

This week I have tried my hand at painting a thistle. Now these are pretty little weeds. Purple and this year being 5 foot tall with thorns to boot, These little weeds are a pain and my hubby sprays them to keep them from taking all the water from the good grasses. The one I decided to paint was just blooming and not open yet. Even with all the points that will stick you, you see the pretty in it.


Garden to work and Paint to splatter. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment