Monday, June 24, 2013

Painting for Christmas?

This week has been cranking up the heat. My little girl and I  have been working on the garden in the early morning and then painting and cleaning house all day long.

We are having trouble understanding that the green tomatoes stay on the vine. She finds them and picks them excited to show me what she found. Yesterday she brought a watermelon that was the size of a football to her dad. We cut it open and explained that it should be red in the middle and this was not ripe. Lessons to learn.

Well when the sun gets hot the hot get going. In the house at least. We have been painting the heat of the day away. This week I have painted on a old water pump. It was a lot of fun. Still working on it but here is a sneak peek.





Also I have painted on some Christmas ornaments that I will sell in November. These are all different styles on glass ornaments. They are painted with acrylic and sealed.



No comments:

Post a Comment