Saturday, May 25, 2013

Painting the Landscape

Calves are dropping right now and that makes anyone I know smile. To see young life jump up and start to nurse. We had an extra joy this week though because we had twins! It is rare to have a pair of twins in cattle and when it happens the mother normally only can accept one. ( I understand it would be hard to keep up with two hyper babies.) This mamma appears to be handling her job well. The babies are both doing well. One is a heifer, girl, and the other is a bull.


Here is what I decided to try  my hand at this week It is a landscape of out mountain range with the wheat in front of it.

It took some layering to achieve the bright colors of an Oklahoma sunset.


When all is said and done I think it turned out well. It will start on Ebay next Tuesday. God Bless

 

This Painting will end on Ebay on Tuesday. Hope you win it.

No comments:

Post a Comment