Monday, May 20, 2013

Painting one Hay of a Day.




 Things are starting to grow and we are still working like crazy in the hay field. This morning we awoke to seeing a new calf out our window. My husbands old cow that he got in grade school had her calf this morning. It was barely dry and its legs were not very strong under it yet.


I started drawing another painting of an old John Deere that we use while we racked hay. Here is the beginning of the work.


As I worked I decided to push the time of day to dusk. I wanted to show the truth. Farming starts at sunrise and ends the next day at sunrise sometimes. This time of year is not different.


Here is the wash over the under painting on the tractor. Watercolor is transparent so you got to layer the color and value.


When all said and done Here is a Evening of Painting.


Don't Forget that Shriver's Store is still on eBay. Auction ends on Tuesday about 7 central time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment